Our Mission is to Work with Families to Inspire Kids to Do Great Things.
We firmly believe that the great thinkers and doers of tomorrow will require a strong foundation in logic, reasoning and problem solving. The best way we know how to do that is through the wonder of mathematics. Once we empower kids with these skills, we can develop their confidence so they can persevere in the face of adversity. Finally, we hope to ignite their passion. Then the sky is the limit for what they can achieve!
Children are natural mathematicians as they begin to explore the world around them. But boredom and frustration during the school years can quickly zap their interest and confidence.
- Develop thinking skills that traditional methods and worksheets ignore will cause your child to leap to the head of the class.
- Soaring confidence as she learns to calculate the right answer faster and easier immediately turns math into a fun game—instead of a chore.
- Solving problems with lightning speed so she can complete more questions and score higher on classroom and standardized tests.
- Banishing the mental block of “I’m not good at math” as he learns to add, subtract, multiply and divide—from double digits on up—in his head with laser-like accuracy… and becomes the envy of his classmates!
- Igniting a passion for math that will give your child an academic edge right through to graduation, help them get into the college of their dreams and open the door to nearly any career they could want.
Math Plus Academy is unlike any other math enrichment program. From kindergarten through middle school, MPA classes challenge students based on where they ARE instead of where school says they should be while making math fun and relevant to their lives. So they develop a confidence and curiosity about math that will benefit them for a lifetime.
- A powerful curriculum that makes kids THINK, not just memorize so they’re eager to keep learning more!
- Savvy strategies that work with the mind’s natural logic processes instead of against it. Even difficult math becomes a cinch to solve, which quickly builds confidence and enthusiasm.
- All instructors are certified teachers who know and love math…which studies show can have a BIG impact on kids’ long-term performance in and attitude toward math.
- Small Classes of 10 students or less means each student gets individual attention yet also gets to make friends with other kids who like math too.
- Different levels based on math ability instead of grade level, so every child stays fully challenged.
- The Reward system that we use puts an end to struggles with math homework and makes getting it done a breeze!
Who We Are
Dr. Raj Shah, Owner and Founder
Dr. Shah’s passion: Inspiring Kids To Do Great Things